Created To Connect: A Christian’s Guide to The Connected Child was created by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Michael & Amy Monroe to help illuminate the biblical principles that serve as the foundation for the philosophy and interventions detailed in Dr. Purvis’ book, The Connected Child. This study guide is designed to help adoptive and foster parents better understand how to build strong and lasting connections with their children, and is ideal for use in small groups as well as by individuals or couples.
Download the Created To Connect Study Guide
You can download (free of charge) pdf files of the entire study guide or individual chapters:
- Created To Connect Study Guide (entire 76 page study guide)
- Chapter 1 – Hope and Healing
- Chapter 2 – Where Your Child Began
- Chapter 3 – Solving the Puzzle of Difficult Behavior
- Chapter 4 – Disarming the Fear Response with Felt Safety
- Chapter 5 – Teaching Life Values
- Chapter 6 – You Are the Boss
- Chapter 7 – Dealing with Defiance
- Chapter 8 – Nurturing at Every Opportunity
- Chapter 9 – Proactive Strategies to Make Life Easier
- Chapter 10 – Supporting Healthy Brain Chemistry
- Chapter 11 – Handling Setbacks
- Chapter 12 – Healing Yourself to Heal Your Child
Watch as Dr. Purvis Explains the Heart Behind Created To Connect
Order Printed Copies of the Created To Connect Study Guide
Printed and bound copies of the study guide are available. The cost of the printed study guides is as follows:
- 1-2 printed copy – $7.95 per copy
- 3-15 printed copies – $6.50 per copy
- 16+ printed copies – $5.00 per copy
Shipping charges are additional.
To place an order for printed copies of the study guide, visit the Empowered To Connect online store.